Monday, May 11, 2015

A beautiful day

Hello all!

It's a sunny Monday in May and I hope you are feeling as good as I am. I attended an amazing real estate coaching seminar this morning conducted by the one and only Tina Jimov-Red. If you didn't already know, Tina is the President of Tarbell Realtors (a company servicing Southern California for almost 90 years!) which I am proud to work for. She is truly an inspirational speaker and I look forward to learning from her for many years to come.

I am also happy to announce that starting today I will be working with home owners who's listings have expired, aka people who's homes failed to sell the first time around :-(. But no worries though! As I always say: if at first you do not succeed, try again! There is always a buyer for every home and though the real estate industry can be a tough one it is always important to remember to stay positive.

That's it for today, but I will be back soon with more. I'll leave you all with a great quote I picked up this morning: "Work only half a day. It makes no difference which half, the first 12 hours or the last 12 hours." -Kemmons Wilson, the founder of Holiday Inn.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

-Quinton Page
Tarbell Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment